Freitag, 9. November 2012

Incomings of the last days - photos!

Hello Dears!

I finally photographed the incoming letters of the last days so I can show them to you :)
Bee / Czech Republic
Korina / Guam
Jennifer / UK
Sabrina / Germany
Laura / USA
Sigrid / Philippines

She included a neat postcard!

My mother / Germany

Fish / Taiwan


So, in this one past week I received more letters than in the whole month of October! See how true the old saying is? To receive mail, send mail. That's what I did and that's what I'll continue doing! I'm sending out a few letters tomorrow as well as the advent calendar! How far are you guys? Remember to check back with me once you mail it and that you should mail it by the end of next week.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

4 Kommentare:

  1. Laura's envelope is definitely the cuttest thing I've seen ^_^ <3 It seems you have many many penpals too, good to know :)

    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I love it as well!
      And yes, I have many penpals - I'm not quite sure when that number exploded like that! I don't even want to know the exact number :)
      How many penpals do you have?

      Löschen
  2. All the mails are so different from each other. And it is true you need to send mail to get mail. Well unless it's bills they come no matter what lol.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!