Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

Stats of the Month - February

It's the last day of the month, the mail was already delivered and I sent everything I wanted to send today - It's time for stats! 
 

Here are the numbers:
 

I sent a total of 43 pieces of mail this month (Ha, even without participating in the month of letters challenge :)).
I received a total of 38 pieces of mail this month.
I spent a total of 30,80 € on postage (that would be 41,42 US-$).
That means, I spent an average of  0,72 € on each piece of mail. 
And I got an average of 1,3 pieces of mail per day
 

And here's the picture of most of the incoming mail of this month:
Mail of February
 

Now I would like to know your stats of the month! Leave a comment or post a blogpost about your stats :)
 

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

6 Kommentare:

  1. Oh! I couldn't keep track of what I sent as I send more then I receive and the amount I spend would be insane.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, I can imagine that you send lots and lots of mail! I am actually quite happy that it was this "little" I sent this month, considering that I just got into penpalling again. This way I can still increase the amount of mail I send without getting into too much money-trouble.

      Löschen
  2. Nice to see I'm not the only one doing statistics about my mail! XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha, no, you're not :D I have a small journal to keep up with everything I send and receive :)

      Löschen
  3. I am just starting out pen pal -ing after a 10 year hiatus so I've been doing more of sending than receiving . I jus found your blog ! Love it by the way :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi there :)
    I just found your blog and will link it to mine. I've just posted my February mail :) Do have a look :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!